Software Development

What We Provide

Not all off the shelf solutions have all the features a growing business needs. Some may only fit 80% of you needs….what happens to the other 20% of your business? Do you want to see it under perform because they lack the correct software? Speak with us today and we can see what is the best solution for you. This could be an off the shelf product with a custom module we build for you, or it could be a completely bespoke solution that is perfect for your business.
We develop modern & quality products, like….

Desktop Applications

We can give you the best solution for you company. A piece of software that you will be able to utilise 100% of the time through out your business.

Customised Reporting

Need to get more out of your reports? Struggling with SSRS, Crystal Reports or Power BI? We can help you create more sleek and advanced looking reports.

Database Solutions

Need to convert that out of control spreadsheet into something more manageable for your business? We can convert that into a scaleable database with custom user interface,

Legacy Applications

We can help you leverage your existing IT investments by re-designing, refactoring and enhancing outdated systems. Upgrading them so you are able to take advantage of the latest technologies.

Web Applications

If you have an idea for a website that does more than simply providing information on your business, it’s very likely that you need a web application. We can take your requirements and provide the solution that best fits your business.

Intranets & Extranets

Does your company need a web portal in order to share information internally, with a supplier or a partner? Speak to us today and find out what solutions we can offer.

WE BUILD USING THE TECHNOLOGIES OUR CLIENTS NEED TO WIN!

MICROSOFT

  • Microsoft ASP.net
  • Microsoft .NET
  • Microsoft SQL Server

CMS

  • WordPress
  • Django
  • Drupal
  • SiteCore

MOBILE

  • iOS
  • Android
  • PhoneGap

WEB

  • Java
  • Laravel
  • MySQL

We’ll work with you to create something great!

DISCOVERY

DESIGN

DEVELOP

TESTING

LAUNCH

We believe that a great design can help sell your product or service – but it needs the foundation of a well thought out plan to be successful. We can work with you to create a plan that not only makes your company look better but saves you money and time.

Whether you need a website or an application the design must be easy to use and understood by the intended target. We will work with your company’s brand to get the design right.

Once you have signed off the design, your project will be developed to the specifications from the discovery and molded by the design.

Before we launch a product we put it through rigorous testing. We will work with you to make sure everything is the way you want it to be.

It’s time to celebrate! Once the project is complete, all relevant documentation will be handed over. If there are questions we are only a phone call away.

Contact us

Phone: (0) 203 916 5767

Follow us