Recover your website
A few things that might indicate your website has been compromised:
- Unable to login to your website
- Hosting Provider has disabled your website
- Website is blacklisted by Google, Bing, etc
- Host has disabled your website
- Website has been flagged for distributing malware
- Readers complaining that their desktop AV’s are flagging your site
- Contacted that your website is being used to attack other sites
- Notice behavior that was not authorized (i.e., creation of new users, etc)
- You can visibly see that your site has been hacked when you open it in the browser
HOW IT WORKS
Call us on +44 (0) 203 916 5767 to discuss the problem and get help.
We will assess the damage and then get to work systematically recovering, deep cleaning and repairing your site.
Our average recovery time is less than three hours.
We will charge you a fixed fee, no matter how long it takes us to recover your website.
And it’s guaranteed – if we can’t get your site back up and running, you pay nothing.
if you do not have a backup of your site, we will not be able to magically recreate any lost content or site structure. However, we will be able to remove any malicious code and restore any content available to us.
What can you do?
What can you do to prevent issues?
- Make sure you website core files are always up to date
- Make sure any plugins you are using are up to date
- If you are using plugins, make sure you download them from official sources
- Use secure passwords and never the same one for different sites.